Happy~joyful~ Simple pleasures...
* Mother's day~ being spoilt and sharing the day with my Twinny, Rosie and Sweet pea...
* Pink flowering hyacinths ~ such beauty!, especially planted in a lovely CK mug.
* Sweet pea dressed up as Tinkerbell fairy on 'World Book Day' at School.
* being treated to lunch by my Lovely neighbour and having a girly afternoon.
* enjoying being creative in my new Mother's scrap book ( I saw it in a gift shop, its by Jessie Chorley, originally a wedding guest book)...I am going to fill it with all my Happy , creative, joyful , simple pleasures as a 'positive' scrap book.
* M&S Fondant Fancies...bliss!!!!!!!!...now an empty box hehe.
x Kazzy x
...also having my own laptop back!- it was very sick and in repair! but all is well and I'm like a dog with a bone!...I love looking back at all my photographs through the years again...I'd really missed it!